Shrine Auditorium Hotels
Downtown Los Angeles
Downtown Los Angeles is an incredible place to visit, with it’s rich culture and diversity, many Shrine Auditorium visitors may want to also experience the location surrounding.
There’s so many places to visit across downtown LA, including Chinatown, Little Tokyo and the Arts District, renowned art museums, cutting-edge restaurants & hip bars, along with so much more.
Downtown LA is a wide mix of architectural landmarks and modern day hi-rises, which is perfect for sight seeing!
What ever you plan to do during your time within Downtown Los Angeles, there’s no doubt in mind that you will make great memories to last a lifetime.
Top 5 Things To Do
1. Visit the Walt Disney Concert Hall from the outside and witness it’s unique architecture design.
2. Visit the famous Grand Central market and enjoy LA food delights!
3. Pack a picnic and head for a day out in the sun to Grand Park!
4. Visit the oldest area of Los Angeles at El Pueblo and enjoy it’s authentic spanish feel.
5. Take a trip on the Angels Flight Railway – made famous by the movie – La La Land.
Top 3 Recommended Hotels:
Radisson at USC
Address: 3540 S. Figueroa St. Los Angeles, CA 90007
Vagabond Inn Los Angeles
Address: 3101 S. Figueroa St. Los Angeles, CA 90007
Ace Hotel Downtown Los Angeles
Address: 929 S. Broadway Los Angeles, CA 90015
Top 5 Recommended Dining Spots:
1. The Lab Gastropub
Address: 3500 S. Figueroa St. Los Angeles, CA 90089
2. Baco Mercat
Address: 408 S. Main St. Los Angeles, CA 90007
3. Blaze Pizza
Address: 3335 S. Figueroa St. Los Angeles, CA 90007
4. Chichen Itza
Address: 3655 S. Grand Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90007
Address: 2314 S. Union Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90007